Ashlee Simpson Expecting Twins Baby

Ashlee Simpson Expecting Twins - Pete Wentz has hinted he and wife Ashlee Simpson are expecting twins.

The Fall Out Boy rocker accidentally let the news slip during an interview on a US radio show when he referred to his unborn baby as “them”.

Pete said: “We’ve been keeping a book so far, like a journal for them - for them when they’re, uh, born.”

However, Pete Wentz has denied the twins rumors:

“That was way wrong. I meant to say ‘the baby’ and said ‘them’ cos it was 7am. I can tell you we are absolutely not having twins. I totally mispoke ‘cos we dunno if it’s a boy or girl. I try to speak vaguely and I totally blew it on this one.”

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Member of Boxxet Network, inc Molly and Jake (Tween TV, Celebrities and Entertainment)

Back to TOP