Courtney Cox For Marie Claire Magazine

Courtney Cox For Marie Claire Magazine

Courtney Cox

Courtney Cox is on the cover and the pages of the Marie Claire magazine November issue. Courtney talks about botox, aging and her husband:

On aging: “I’ve never seen so many beautiful people walking around (than in LA). Then as I get older, I find myself going: Wow, i can’t believe I’m not the youngest one anymore! I can’t believe that that guy over there wouldn’t be attracted. I’m married; it’s a nonissue. But I’m kind of like, whoa! If I were single, that person wouldn’t want to hang out with me.”

On Botox: “I think it’s fantastic and also horrible. I mean they’ve come up with this stuff that can make you not look angry. But you have to use it sparingly. I went to this doctor once, and he was like, ‘Oh, let me do it just here and here and here.’ And I was miserable. I mean, I’m an actor, I’ve got to be able to move my face. When people start messing with their foreheads and can’t lift their eyebrows, that’s weird. It’s not that I haven’t tried Botox - but I hated it. You know you’ve messed up when people who are close to you say, ‘Whoa, what are you doing?’”

On her seven years younger husband David Arquette: “It’s weird, because I’m so in love with David right now. I’m starting to appreciate how he’s there for me. But in every relationship there are times that you’re disconected. You can see how relationships end if you don’t work through it.”

Courtney Cox For Marie Claire Magazine

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Member of Boxxet Network, inc Molly and Jake (Tween TV, Celebrities and Entertainment)

Back to TOP