Eminem Talks Vicodin Ambien Valium Addiction Methadone Overdose


Rock Sexy Star Eminem was taking so many drugs he ‘didn’t even know what he was taking’ the rapper says in a new issue of people magazine. Marshall Mathers, AKA Eminem, is well known from rapping about Vicodin and other drugs, as well as alcohol.

In a candid new interview, rap superstar Eminem reveals he suffered from a devastating drug addiction that led to him downing as many as 20 Vicodin, Ambien and Valium in a day.

“The numbers got so high, I don’t even know what I was taking,” Eminem tells VIBE magazine in its second annual Real Rap Issue for June/July.

Eminem then goes on to describe more self-destructive behavior he has partaken in in the past.

Following his first stint in rehab in 2005, the rapper, 36, tells VIBE he nearly overdosed after an acquaintance gave him unidentified blue pills, which a doctor later told him were actually methadone. “My doctor told me the amount of methadone I’d taken was equivalent to shooting up four bags of heroin,” Eminem says, noting that had he known, “I probably wouldn’t have taken it. But as bad as I was back then, I can’t even say 100 percent for sure.”

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Member of Boxxet Network, inc Molly and Jake (Tween TV, Celebrities and Entertainment)

Back to TOP