Lady GaGa Won’t Dress Casual


Lady GaGa insists she’ll never dress down in public — because she doesn’t want to upset her fans.

“That’s a very dangerous precedent, and it’s not fair to my fans,” said the Poker Face singer. “They don’t want to see me that way, just like I don’t want to see David Bowie in a tracksuit. He never let anyone see him that way.

“The outlet for my work is not just the music and the videos, it’s every breathing moment of my life. I’m always saying something about art and music and fame. That’s why you don’t ever catch me in sweatpants.

“I have found that my work has to be both deep and shallow. All of my songs have meaning, all of my clothing has iconography buried into it.

“But by the same token, it’s just as special if you look at it in its shallowest form. A quick moment of melody, a beautiful dress. People think, ‘GaGa’s so sweet’, or ‘GaGa sucks’. The point is that it’s memorable.”

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Member of Boxxet Network, inc Molly and Jake (Tween TV, Celebrities and Entertainment)

Back to TOP