Eva Longoria For Allure Magazine

Eva Longoria For Allure Magazine

Eva Longoria

Eva Longoria Parker is graces the cover and the pages of Allure magazine November issue. She talks about her figure and the relationship with Tony Parker in the magazine interview.

On her figure: “I stopped working out and gained about seven pounds over the summer, which is a lot for a small person. Every magazine is tearing me apart … I never went up a size. I just got rounder. I’m still a size 0.

On her relationship with Tony Parker: “I don’t let those magazines and articles define who I am. I know I’m not pregnant. I know Tony and I aren’t breaking up. I know we’re not cheating.”

On growing up thinking she wasn’t beautiful: “My nickname was Prieta Fea, which means ‘Ugly Dark one’ in Spanish. I didn’t have a boyfriend. My sisters were so mean to me. They used to say I was adopted, and ‘we picked you up at the hospital. You were the extra baby that day.”

Eva Longoria For Allure Magazine

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Member of Boxxet Network, inc Molly and Jake (Tween TV, Celebrities and Entertainment)

Back to TOP