Eva Mendes ES Magazine Pictures

Eva Mendes ES Magazine Pictures

Eva Mendes

Eva Mendes in a strapless blue dress posing for the ES magazine October issue. Read the interview highlights:

On being compared to Jennifer Lopez: “I would like to think I will have a more serious career than J-Lo. We may both be of Latin origin but that’s where the comparisons stop. She manages her career like the head of a big corporation, wheras the only thing I care about is becoming the best actress possible.”

On not dating other actors: “I would never consider going out with another actor because it’s always difficult to have two egocentric people in one relationship, it’s a smaller circle than you realize and everybody has slept with everybody. It’s this sex-recycling machine and I don’t want to be a part of it.”

On her boyfriend George Gargurevich: “He’s very well read and really sexy to me. I love a well-read man - that’s such a turn-on.”

Eva Mendes ES Magazine Pictures

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Member of Boxxet Network, inc Molly and Jake (Tween TV, Celebrities and Entertainment)

Back to TOP